We have emerged as the foremost Manufacturer and Supplier of Shin Nippon Operating Microscope-OP2 with Indian Stand. Procured from the reliable vendors of the market, our offered Operating Microscope is highly treasured among the clients due to its durable finish standards, high tensile strength, user friendliness and longer service life.
This Operating Microscope is specifically designed for the treatment of eye. To ensure that a flawless range is delivered at clients’ end, Operating Microscope undergoes various tests before supplying to clients. Furthermore, we provide Operating Microscope to our esteemed clients at market leading prices. This Operating Microscope is designed for easy microsurgery.
- Adjustment of the height is made by counter-balance and the fine adjustment of the microscope is motorized by a foot switch operation without using hands
- Easy sterilization protectors are attached on the magnification changer knobs and the microscope positioning handle
- Five-steps magnification changer is incorporated in the OP-2; 0.4X, 0.6X, 1.0X, 1.6X and 2.5X, which permits a variety of the total magnifications of 2.6X, 4.1X, 6.4X, 10.0X and 15.8X. Control knobs are located on both sides of the microscope head to permit the surgeon to conveniently select the desired magnification.
Microscope Binocluar Tube Inclined and straight Type Manual 5 steps (drum type) (0.4x, 0.6x, 1.0x, 1.6x, 2.5x) Objective Lens f=175mm Eyepiece 10x Total Magnifications 2.6x, 4.1x, 6.4x, 10.0x, 15.8x Effective Visual Field 69, 44, 28, 18, 11.4 Vertical Movement (fine adjustment) 36 mm by motor Illumination Illumination Method Coaxial illumination by light guide system using halogen lamp of 15v 150w (philips type 6423) Illumination Field Diameter 49mm Arm Type Gas counterbalanced arm Length 1, 000mm Vertical Movement 400mm by manual operatiojn Stand Floor Stand With Caster Size of base : 800mm
Height : 1, 150mm - 1., 500mm
- Beam Splitter
- C-mount adapter
- CCD color camera
- Digital SLR camera attachment
- objective lens f=200mm, 250mm, 375mm, x-y unit (with foot switch)